• We recycle all plastics and paper.
• We get our milk delivered in glass bottles.
• We use scrummi towels that are sustainable, biodegradable, disposable.
• We offer a refill service on our shampoos to reduce plastic use.
• We offer vegan and cruelty free products (Paul Mitchell and Celeb Luxury).
• Our tea, coffee and paper are all rainforest alliance certified.
• We make our own natural cleaning products.
• We’ve ditched the plastic bags.
• We have now joined the Green Salon Collective!
I’ve now found a way to recycle hair, used foils and colour tubes. (I need to get out more).
Not only is it recycled, 100% of any money raised from recycling the raw materials or new products made from the waste goes to charity.
These currently include the following:
The hair and beauty charity - Foodcycle - Haircuts 4 The Homeless - Tree Planting.
These are materials such as aluminium foil can be recycled an infinite amount of times.
Also hair can be used to either help adsorb oil from our waterways, be added into gardeners composting mixes, or if it's long enough, be donated to wig making charities.
So by visiting our salon you look good and save the planet at the same time.
Well done you multitasking eco-warriors 🌱🌱🌱💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻